IMPORTANT NOTICE: Once you click on any one of the following links, you will leave this website. Please note that we are not responsible for any content posted on these websites or the design of these websites.
1.1 MISIS Login A link to MISIS
1.2 MISIS GRADEBOOK MISIS GRADEBOOK
2018 Master Plan for ELs and SELs The LAUSD’s 2018 Master Plan for English Learners (ELs) and Standard English Learners (SELs) lays out the District’s vision for educating our culturally and linguistically diverse students, including increasing dual language education (DLE) programming to provide opportunities for all students in the District to become bilingual and biliterate. Much has changed since the last English learner (EL) Master Plan was written in 2012, including the passage of Proposition 58 in California, which has opened the door for bilingual education programming, the adoption of board resolutions supporting initiatives with the goal of bilingualism and biliteracy, and updates to state and English language proficiency standards. With developments both within L.A. Unified and at the state level, the time is right to ensure our District’s 2018 Master Plan for ELs and SELs is responsive to these changes and provides the best plan for ensuring equitable education for all learners.
4. A Solar Panel LIVE - Deck Monitoring System Click here to monitor us live on the web as we capture the rays of the SUN!
5. Parent Portal
Access Parent Portal to...
- Monitor student's attendance
- Final grades
- Update emergency telephone numbers
- Track student's progress towards completion of graduation requirements
- & many more...
Acceda al Portal de Padres para ...
- Monitorear la asistencia de los alumnos.
- Notas finales
- Actualizar números telefónicos de emergencia.
- Seguimiento del progreso del estudiante hacia la finalización de los requisitos de graduación
- y muchos más...